Pit Boss K24 Replacement Side Shelves

thepinkpanther

My neighbor was throwing out a Pit Boss K24 grill that a friend had given him so I took it off his hands as was considering purchasing one myself. 

Based on recommendations suggested on this forum, I replaced the felt seals on the vent, lid and bowl and replaced the thermometer. I also purchased the recommended OnlyFire cooking system with defector plates and a really good grill cover.  I’m still learning but enjoying the experience and happy with the upgrades I made. The only frustration is that the grill is missing both side shelves and the lid handle. I can live without the latter but the side shelves would obviously be really useful. A photo is attached of what is attached to the grill.

I've searched this forum, eBay, BBQ Guys & Amazon but have had no joy in finding what I need. Can anybody help with this request or make any recommendations of where to buy please?

Thanks in advance. 

D6CBAAB8-00DA-4170-A5CE-8DB3A8B5B5BD.jpeg

Not the OEM gear, but I picked up am inexpensive aluminum folding table that works well. https://www.academy.com/shop/browse/outdoors/camping--outdoors/camp--cooking-equipment/camp-tables.  Add some screw-in hooks for tools, to keep those off the top, if you wish. A bit lower than the side shelves, but workable.