Greetings from Wellington NZ

Andres

Hey,

I was born in Argentina, moved to New Zealand a couple of years ago and I will be buying a Kamado soon (I need to grill stuff, it's part of my DNA lol). Anyway I will be asking a lot of questions and reading the forum, I just wanted to say hi to all of you.

Im thinking about buying a Kamado Joe Classic 2 or maybe the 3. Im a little worried about the access to my lawn as it's a little narrow so I still need to do some research.

Cheers

Welcome, glad to have you with us. Any KJ or for that matter, any of the major kamado makers provide quality grills.  Sounds like you live in a condo or collective housing or  apartment situation. So, it is a good idea to check our the rules and regulations on what you can and can't do, ahead of your kamado purchase. Though we all love fire and the smoke it produces, a number of folks actually  find it a nuisance. In my working life,   a number of Argentinians worked for and with me.  To a man, along with their wives and families,  they all loved two things to pretty much a sacred level; Soccer and Barbecue, So I understand your passion. 

5 hours ago, keeperovdeflame said:

Welcome, glad to have you with us. Any KJ or for that matter, any of the major kamado makers provide quality grills.  Sounds like you live in a condo or collective housing or  apartment situation. So, it is a good idea to check out the rules and regulations on what you can and can't do, ahead of your kamado purchase. Though we all love fire and the smoke it produces, a number of folks actually  find it a nuisance. In my working life,   a number of Argentinians worked for and with me.  To a man, along with their wives and families,  they all loved two things to pretty much to a sacred level; Soccer and Barbecue, So I understand your passion. 

Hey

yeah I live in a subsection on a hill (I believe it's called a subdivision in the US?). the good thing about this is that the house in front of me is below my deck so the smoke wouldn't affect them and my neighbours next to me are pretty chill. I will double check with them just to be sure 

Cheers