Sweet & Sticky Baby Back Ribs

Wow, those look great and that is 1 large meaty rack of baby backs.

Is that sauce super sweet or is there a bit of tang to it?  Also, what is the salt content of the rub?  I imagine it's pretty low.

2 hours ago, philpom said:

Wow, those look great and that is 1 large meaty rack of baby backs.

Is that sauce super sweet or is there a bit of tang to it?  Also, what is the salt content of the rub?  I imagine it's pretty low.

This sauce doesn't have much tang.. it's a pretty classic Kansas City style...  I dunno what the actual salt content on that rub is...  it states 390mg per teaspoon so if u wanna compare it on that....

Man, those are about the meatiest baby backs I’ve ever seen! I was paying attention to the pullback from the bone (or lack there of). Then I saw you cut into them. Don’t know that I’ve ever seen baby backs with a thick layer of meat hanging that far over the ends of the bones! Nice cook! I’m going to have to give WalMart a try.

I never thought of Wal-Mart as a source for baby backs--always went for the Costco 3-pack.  This extra meaty rack sure is a game changer.

As always, delicious looking cook presented in a professional quality video.  Thanks, John.  :woot::woot: