Costco Ribs

Good find. I’d like to see Costco with more medium sized meat packages.

We know their bulk size strategies, but I am not seeing shoppers loading their carts up with meats or fish.

I have been walking away, not buying lately.

I've mentioned this before but, they normally cut these into short ribs up north. You can ask for a slab and they will being them out to you. But, I'm picky and it's always better to have  selection of slbs to pick through.

Great grab and LOVE the price!!! That price in the era of exorbitant pork rib and beef brisket prices is outrageous.

Edited by CentralTexBBQ

19 hours ago, len440 said:

Golf when are you going to cook those bad boys? Also KY is not too far away

I'm not sure when I'm going to cook them, they are resting in the freezer right now. Ohio is only 7 miles from me, just over the river.

How thick/tall are they? Lots of meat above the bones? Or are they trimmed thin like pork ribs? Up here when I get beef ribs, they are thick/tall, and turn out amazing curing them for a week and then smoking them to make pastrami beef ribs.

23 minutes ago, Walrus said:

How thick/tall are they? Lots of meat above the bones? Or are they trimmed thin like pork ribs? Up here when I get beef ribs, they are thick/tall, and turn out amazing curing them for a week and then smoking them to make pastrami beef ribs.

They are not as thick as some that I have seen pictures of, but they have a fair amount of meat on top of the bones. I have cooked short ribs before, and they have more meat on top of the bones after cooking it looks like before cooking. The bones are towards my hand.

113605604_DinoRibs2.thumb.jpg.bb2da7582266e2945d60ee3e14915630.jpg