Super Bowl Texas Style Go Bengals Wings

2 hours ago, Boater said:

That pan of veggies was twisting my brain until I realized the pic was upside down.  :-D

I thought something was off about the pic but I didn't even try to figure it out. Good job! 

15 hours ago, CentralTexBBQ said:

most people in El Paso seem to be squarely in the Bengals corner. 

The Bengals have yet to win me over as a fan. When I moved here from Denver, I was used to a team that did not put up with a coach that could not win a playoff game. Cincinnati kept their coach too long. Those wings look great.

13 hours ago, Golf Griller said:

The Bengals have yet to win me over as a fan. When I moved here from Denver, I was used to a team that did not put up with a coach that could not win a playoff game. Cincinnati kept their coach too long. Those wings look great.

I am no longer emotionally invested. I divorced them three years ago when they again missed the opportunity to address O line, QB problems. Granted they finally drafted a decent QB but it was at least 5 years too late. Even a trip to the Super Bowl isn’t enough to get me back at this point. Same thing happened when the bearcats destroyed their team in firing Huggins. Anyway, good showing for the most part.