Billows or BBQ Guru?

Looking at adding a temp controller to my Summit. Can't decide between the Thermoworks Billows w/ Smoke X4 or the BBQ Guru DX3.  

I'd appreciate some feedback on experience with these controllers. 

I have experience with the Billows.  I am not a fan.  It works but the software and user interface for the Thermoworks is a LONG way from being anywhere near as nice as others on the market.  I like the FireBoard better than any of the others I have ever used.  My last BBQ Guru was the DigiQ DX2 and that was a really long time ago.

5 hours ago, bstacy1974 said:

Looking at adding a temp controller to my Summit. Can't decide between the Thermoworks Billows w/ Smoke X4 or the BBQ Guru DX3.  

I'd appreciate some feedback on experience with these controllers. 

I have the Signals/Billows combo and flawless using with my Summit so far. Their app on Android works perfectly for every cook so far.  Had a PitMaster IQ120 previously, but wanted more features. 

• 2 months later...

Have a FB 500 I also use for my WSM and KJ.  Needed to buy $55 worth of BBQ Guru and FB adapters to make work for the E6.  Just ordered them today. NOt a fan of having to purchase more stuff to make work, but I am a big fan of the FB 500.

Another vote for the Fireboard here. Superb product with excellent software and ability to control from phone, tablet or desktop.