Weber rotisserie vs jotisserie

I have the pleasure of owing multiple grills and want to buy a rotisserie but cannot decide between a Weber rotisserie vs jotisserie. I have a large BGE that the jotisserie would go on and a weber 22 in kettle that the weber or cajun bandit would go on. I like the idea of the larger cooking are that the weber would provide but I cannot decide. Help please.

If you know that you’ll use a rotisserie, you probably can’t go wrong with either. I have the Joetisserie, but I don’t use it nearly as much as I thought I would - the occasional basket of wings using the Napoleon basket. I also have a 22” kettle, but don’t have a rotisserie for it. I also wish my KJ had the grill space of the kettle, but I don’t know that I’d need it it for rotisserie cooks. I’m fairly certain I could get a nice sized turkey on my Joetisserie if I ever wanted to. I also prefer the stability of the KJ over the kettle. My kettle feels pretty flimsy, which I would think might get even worse with a rotisserie.

If you do go the kettle route, check out the OnlyFire rotisserie. It’s 1/2 the price of the Weber version. I have OnlyFire’s pizza oven for my kettle and love it, but like my Joetisserie, it doesn’t get used that often. :unsure:

I have the Joetisserie on a KJ Classic III, and have gotten a 21 pound turkey on it, two 5 pound chickens, 2 pork loins and the baskets of wings.  I have not found a case where the Joetisserie was too small.  If you are cooking for a huge crowd, the 22" might make sense, but I have not needed that much area.