Any Real Differences in Flat Top Griddles?

Gebo

I’ve gotten the okay to get a flat top griddle.  Blackstone seems to be the old reliable, tried and true based on my research.  Do any of you have any pointers for me?  I lean more towards quality vs price. 

Camp chef or Blackstone should work well for you.  Look for a model that allows for easy leveling of the flattop.  Make sure you are happy with the grease collection setup.  I have a Blackstone but I actually think I like Camp Chef better.

Good luck!

Agree with PhilPom Grease collection is important. Also consider the weight and movability as far as how often you have to move it and cleaning it. We have a blackstone at church and have to roll it from the shed across the parking lot through part of the church. Then after summer burger cook, cleaning it. We use a small portable power washer, before storage. 100 burgers do make a mess.  

Sweet!   I wish we had one for church.  I’ll sweet talk the Board a little.   Be way better than a regular gas grill.