Recipe Request : Beef Chili (No beans, no tomato) with Only Spices

I was watching a "You Gotta Eat Here" episode (Canadian show) where they go to restaurants and eat good food, watch it get prepped etc....much like the DDD show.  They hit the Red Top Drive Inn in Winnipeg (Canada) and they made a ground beef chili that was basically nothing but ground beef simmered in a ton of spices.  Chili Powder, Paprika etc...no beans, no tomato sauce.  Anyone have a similar recipe?  I'm trying to find the episode to watch again to at least get their ingredient list....

Basically a smooth chili perfect for topping fries, hot dogs etc.

3 hours ago, SmallBBQr said:

I was watching a "You Gotta Eat Here" episode (Canadian show) where they go to restaurants and eat good food, watch it get prepped etc....much like the DDD show.  They hit the Red Top Drive Inn in Winnipeg (Canada) and they made a ground beef chili that was basically nothing but ground beef simmered in a ton of spices.  Chili Powder, Paprika etc...no beans, no tomato sauce.  Anyone have a similar recipe?  I'm trying to find the episode to watch again to at least get their ingredient list....

Basically a smooth chili perfect for topping fries, hot dogs etc.

Welcome to kamado guru.  Search here or the internet in general for Texas competition chili or chili con carne (chili meat sauce) and you'll find something like that.

If you want some real chili don't listen to Northern TV shows or visit Cincinnati.

Here are some real championship Texas chili recipes.  Most if not all have tomato of some sort but none have beans.

https://www.casichili.net/recipes.html

You will also notice there is only beef for meat, unlike the California "chili" competition recipes.