KJ II Classic Bundle--Costco $999

That's probably the best deal going.. Atlanta Grill Company sells it for $1299 but there is a free Joetisserie with it.. but that doesn't quite count for a $300 difference unfortunately.  

I am curious about Kamado Joe sometimes.  In the past, they sorta ruined what little dealer network they had with the Costco roadshow project.  Dealers could not compete with those prices.  Now KJ is selling through Amazon and through Costco at prices that their premiere dealer can't even match....

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 1:01 PM, RoodyPooBBQ said:

Weird - it's $1,149 at mine.

I recently bought one at Costco for $1149 when they had their gift card offer, so I got a $200 gift card, making it $949, shipped to my house. Costco had them for $999 in their warehouse, but I don't have an easy way to get it home. I found it interesting that they had them for close to the same net price, depending on how you wanted to purchase. 

10 hours ago, Desmofan said:

I recently bought one at Costco for $1149 when they had their gift card offer, so I got a $200 gift card, making it $949, shipped to my house. Costco had them for $999 in their warehouse, but I don't have an easy way to get it home. I found it interesting that they had them for close to the same net price, depending on how you wanted to purchase. 

I was incorrect earlier.  $1,149 was the online price but my club has it for the $999 deal.  I thought I was "shopping my club" but I guess that's just the online price everyone sees.  I didn't notice the gift card offer, but holy hell 949 for a BJ2 is ridiculously great.

• 3 weeks later...

I just picked one up yesterday at the Princeton, NJ, Costco--999.00 with an instant $100 manufacturer rebate, so out the door at 899+tax.  KJ Classic II.

I was in the store last weekend and they had about a dozen, but did not have pricing.  On-line on Sat. morning, they reported being sold out.  Glad I went in to check--the rebate was only good yesterday through the 19th, but already stock was down to 4.  So, going fast, even without the rebate.

1 hour ago, gwold said:

I just picked one up yesterday at the Princeton, NJ, Costco--999.00 with an instant $100 manufacturer rebate, so out the door at 899+tax.  KJ Classic II.

:good::good: