Kicked off Fathers Day Weekend with a bang so far

That’s awesome! We saw Wicked several years ago in Dallas and also enjoyed it, but my favorite musical remains Jersey Boys. I’m envious of your access to fresh seafood! I worked for a company based in Boston for 18 years and loved the city. Every now and then, I’d hit James Hook on the way to Logan when going home and pick up lobsters.

Nothing to do with the cook, which does look delicious, but some years ago my Mom came from NC with my sister and brother-in-law to visit my wife and me in NJ. Despite what can only be described as lukewarm interest from the four of us "kids," she (my Mom) was positively determined to treat us all to a Broadway play. After lengthy deliberation, Wicked was the show we picked. My brother-in-law and I, especially, could not have been more skeptical, but in the end we all thought it was absolutely fantastic. Such a good show....  

Very  interesting. I've never before thought about grilling clams ...

As for theater, my wife and I recently watched the touring off-Broadway show of Disney's Frozen at the Fox Theater in Atlanta, Georgia. Extremely well done.  (And, every little girl in the audience was dressed up in a costume ...)

6 hours ago, MikeRobinson said:

I've never before thought about grilling clams ...

Clams, oysters, and mussels are all great grilled.  Oysters Rockefeller, smoked, or just heated enough to open the shell, straight or added to a sauce for spaghetti, you could probably fill a book with recipes.  Not even talking about all the other mollusks - just bivalves.

And it makes getting to the meat soooo much simpler.  Win - win.

On 6/21/2022 at 11:06 AM, MikeRobinson said:

Very  interesting. I've never before thought about grilling clams ...

As for theater, my wife and I recently watched the touring off-Broadway show of Disney's Frozen at the Fox Theater in Atlanta, Georgia. Extremely well done.  (And, every little girl in the audience was dressed up in a costume ...)

Kind of WAY off the subject, but I was working in a sporting goods store when Hunger Games came out.. and every little girl came in looking to buy a bow!

And that seafood looks fantastic!