I start out by cutting the tops off, I then remove the core & seeds and then cut them length wise.

IMG_4118_zps0097dd52.jpg

For filling I use Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss wedges (1 wedge for every Jalapeno) and mix it with Green Onion & Bacon Crumbles to taste.

IMG_4117_zps716b6918.jpg

IMG_4235_zps8d4b50ad.jpg

If my Jalapenos are large enough I add a cooked chicken tender strip and wrap with a strip of Bacon. (Toothpicks as required)

IMG_4237_zpse38dd1ee.jpg

IMG_4119_zpsd35624f0.jpg

I cook them direct for about 5 to 10 minutes and then indirect for around 25 to 30 minutes depending on my grill temp. (Until Bacon is done)

IMG_4125_zpsf5b80341.jpg

IMG_4240_zps988f6361.jpg

Always a big hit. :mrgreen:

DerHusker, those look good I also use chicken strips sometimes. I had a can of spam laying around and I tried that instead of the chicken and those were a big hit also.

Looks like you are enjoying your primo:)

Jrow

DerHusker, those look good I also use chicken strips sometimes. I had a can of spam laying around and I tried that instead of the chicken and those were a big hit also.

Looks like you are enjoying your primo:)

Jrow

Thanks jrow. I haven't had SPAM (as a food product :lol:) for something like 25 years. Used to eat it all the time as a kid. Might have to give some a try.