Costco Vision Kamado now $299.97 Waterbury CT

This is my first kamado but been eyeing these at Costco the past few years. Funny I almost pulled the trigger on the Akorn king griller at BJ's this AM which was marked down to $299and came with the stone and cover. Then I decided to check Costco first and saw this so I had to jump on it

This is no deal, this is a steal! If you call Costco will they tell you whether they have them in stock and at what sale price? I would rather not drive around, and the website doesn't say.

I agree 100%. Last year when I was shopping for one for my brother a as gift at Costco, I had an associate check stock on all the surrounding Costcos. I checked out the screen which gave me stock at each location and the price at each locations as well. The price range was different from store to store. Some stores were full price and some $399 etc. I located one and they called that specific store and held the last one in the box for me at $399.

This is no deal, this is a steal! If you call Costco will they tell you whether they have them in stock and at what sale price? I would rather not drive around, and the website doesn't say.

Agreed, it is a steal. I paid $399 two weeks ago and got a $100 refund today. To answer your question, yes - you can call them and they will check stock. I did that when they went to $399 and saved myself some trouble.

I am so tempted to get another one for $299, but I really don't need it. Hopefully I won't regret it next year.

Watching these price cuts is painful for someone in an area (Atlanta) where they are still asking $570.

I called every store in my area this weekend and all were still full price. One store 150 miles away had them for $399, but were sold out before I could get there.

I guess I should just be content with not having to shovel snow during the Winter. :)

Watching these price cuts is painful for someone in an area (Atlanta) where they are still asking $570.

I called every store in my area this weekend and all were still full price. One store 150 miles away had them for $399, but were sold out before I could get there.

I guess I should just be content with not having to shovel snow during the Winter. :)

Live in the ATL too, and have noticed the same thing. I'm thinking they haven't gone on clearance here because there is a much higher demand here for these style cookers in GA, with Green Egg and Kamado Joe's HQs in the ATL. Additionally, warmer weathers mean there is longer grilling season.

I've seen a couple Akorns on sale for 249 (not bad at all), but I've been keeping my eye out for the Vision too. I'll definitely let you know if I see anything.

Thanks. I would certainly appreciate it.

I've found a few in the box Akorns as well, but I was hoping for those to hit the $200 mark like they have elsewhere before I bit. I was considering getting one of those to keep over at my parents' house.

Agreed, it is a steal. I paid $399 two weeks ago and got a $100 refund today. To answer your question, yes - you can call them and they will check stock. I did that when they went to $399 and saved myself some trouble.

I am so tempted to get another one for $299, but I really don't need it. Hopefully I won't regret it next year.

Got my $100 back today too.