Kamado Newbie!

Kamado Gal

Hi All,

I'm so glad I found this forum, already received some helpful advice/tips! :)

I recently bought the Professional M-Series grill by Vision Grills, although there is definitely a bit of a learning curve, I love it!

I'm now constantly thinking of recipes to try so I'll be checking this forum for ideas :)

post-3330-13768520486912_thumb.jpg

Always glad to see the ladies join us outside for some grillin!! Glad you're here, don't ever hesitate to ask questions. Often, you'll get answers from all directions, giving you all kinds of options.

Robert

Welcome to the site and glad you found us. Congrats on the new cooker, nice choice. You will find all your favorite foods will taste so much better when cooked on a Kamado. It will take some time getting use to setting the unit but it should be a quick learning curve. Feel free to jump in and join the conversation.  :-D

Welcome to the site and glad you found us. Congrats on the new cooker, nice choice. You will find all your favorite foods will taste so much better when cooked on a Kamado. It will take some time getting use to setting the unit but it should be a quick learning curve. Feel free to jump in and join the conversation.  :-D

Thanks Jerry! My family and I love the taste of the food cooked on this grill.  What a difference compared to propane BBQs! :D

Welcome from another gal griller!  We love our vision grill, too and have learned a lot on this site.  Happy grilling!

Awesome, thanks! Nice to meet you :)  I was beginning to think I was the only gal on this forum lol! Looking forward to learning from you all!