Can of whole jellied cranberry sauce

Bottle of French dressing

1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
 Olive oil

Weber's Roast Garlic & Herb seasoning

Roasting pan or rack

Kitchen twine

Preheat oven to 325°F

Prepare the stuffing as directed on package. Set aside to cool.

The Glaze

Combine the Cranberry sauce with the French dressing and envelope of Lipton onion soup mix ( if using ) in a mixing bowl or large measuring cup, this will be your glaze for the pork and you will mix some in with the stuffing to give it more flavor.

The Stuffing

Mix 1/2 to 1 cup of the prepared stuffing ( amount needed depends on size of the loin ) with several spoonfuls of the Cranberry/French mixture. Just use enough to add color and flavor to the stuffing, don't make it overly moist or soupy.

Final Prep

Rinse the butterflied loin with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Unroll the loin on waxed paper or another clean work surface. With the loin laid out, spoon the stuffing mixture on the loin and leave a border of about 1/2-1 inch wide on either side to prevent the stuffing from spilling out when the loin is rolled up. After the stuffing has been spread out in a 1/2 inch layer, roll the loin back up being careful not to press it from the sides. Tie the loin up with kitchen string and re-stuff any of the mixture that may have been pressed out of the sides, back into the loin. Rub the outside of the loin with olive oil and shake some of the Weber's Garlic & Herb seasoning on the loin. Place on a roasting rack or in a roasting pan, with some water under the rack or in bottom of roasting pan, and into the 325°F oven. The thickness of the loin and overall size will determine total cooking time, expect around 90 minutes or so, but using a roasting thermometer will get you a better estimation of cooking time. I usually pull at about 155° IT.

Apply Glaze

Closer to the end of the cook, glaze the loin with the Cranberry and Dressing mixture, don't put it on too early or it may burn. I usually apply it about 25 minutes before the loin is done. If the excess sauce did not come into contact with any utensils that touched the raw meat, use it as a dipping sauce for the final product as well. Once the loin has reached a safe temperature, remove it from the oven and let it rest for about 10 minutes or so before cutting the twine and into the meat. Serve hot with any of the left over stuffing you may have and the extra sauce drizzled over the sliced loin. 

Enjoy!

Edited by Mr Cue
Added some tags...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By philpom
      "Pickled" Dill Bread

1 cup of water + 1 tbs
      1/3 cup of white vinegar
      4 cups of all purpose flour
      1/4 cup of potato flakes
      4 1/2 tbs white sugar
      2 1/2 tbs powder milk
      2 tsp kosher salt
      3 tbs butter
      4 tsp instant dry yeast
      1 heaping tbs dill seed.

Combine according to your bread machine instructions. Mine says add fluid, flour, other - being certain the yeast does not come in contact with any water.

Use the knead/dough only quick cycle. Once the cycle is completed remove the dough ball and form a "log" blob. Have a pre-warmed pizza stone ready with a heating pad underneath set to high to keep it warm. The stone should be a gentle warm and not hot. Place a large clear bowl over the dough and allow an additional 1 to 1 1/2 hours to rise. I put some cornmeal on the stone to help prevent sticking.

Place in the kamado preheated to 350 degrees setup for indirect cooking and bake for about 50 minutes or until the loaf sounds hollow when you tap on it.

Cut and serve - be sure to try it still warm with butter!

Look at this topic for some picture of what it might look like:
      viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2819
    • By Shortyque
      First, a brief confession.  I have had a joetisserie for about a year, and only used it maybe 3 times.  Did a chicken, a turkey, for some reason just a little underwhelmed with the whole process, and then all the extra cleaning up.  Until today...
          Had a small pork loin in the freezer from my BIL's pig.  Watching John Setzlers video on spinning a pork loin, plus a recent post on the Facebook group made me decide to dig the Joetisserie out again.  Injected it with applesauce/apple juice mixture, slathered in mustard and coated with my wife's cajun spice rub.  After about an hour and 15 minutes of spinning at 325 degrees, we pulled it off and left rest for 10 minutes.  My wife thought I was going to break into tears with my first bite.  Words fail me to describe it.  The subtle flame kissed outside, the juicy inside, so soft you could cut it with a fork!  You can't buy food this good at a restaurant (at least not a restaurant I can afford).  Thanks again John for your excellent video.

• By St1brew
      Butt on for about 15.5 hours overnight smoked over pecan. Put loin on this morning for 3.5 hours. Had to put more charcoal on about 12 hours. Loin was a bit dry, butt was awesome and moist with an awesome crust. Overall, pretty happy with the first smoke on the vision. Also learned a lot about "marathon" smoking and fine tuning temp adjustments. Temp got to 300 once or twice, takes a while to get back to 250....

• By SmokinSteveBBQ
      You never know what Ole SmokinSteve is going to come up with next so be sure to Subscribe and leave comments. Thanks for watching...... Smoke On .... it’s all Good!
    • By DerHusker
      Chicken is my wife’s flavor and I like to mix it up so I went with a Shawarma feast. Started out with some chicken thighs that were on sale.

Shinned and deboned and cut them in half.

Bones were saved for making stock at a later time.

Next I made up a yogurt based shawarma marinade. Here are the ingredients:
      1 cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt
      5 cloves of garlic
      ¼ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
      ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
      2 tbsp. of olive oil
      2 tbsp. of ketchup
      1 teaspoon cloves
      1 teaspoon salt
      1 teaspoon paprika
      ½ teaspoon cumin
      ½ teaspoon caraway (ground fennel)
      ½ teaspoon cardamon
      ½ teaspoon of oregano or thyme
      ½ teaspoon cinnamon
      ½ teaspoon nutmeg
      ½ teaspoon crushed peppercorn
      ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
      ¼ teaspoon ground ginger

Everybody in the pool

and then thoroughly mixed.

The thighs now went into pool for a nice long rest.

Next I made up some Tzatziki. Here are the ingredients: (From Chef John on FoodWishes.com)
      2 cups Greek yogurt
      1 large cucumber, peeled, grated, tossed with 1/2 teaspoon of salt
      4 cloves garlic, very finely minced
      juice of half a lemon or vinegar to taste
      3 tbsp. chopped fresh dill and/or mint
      salt, pepper, to taste

Next up was the Hummus ingredients.
      One 15-ounce can (425 grams) chickpeas, also called garbanzo beans
      1/4 cup (59 ml) fresh lemon juice, about 1 large lemon
      1/4 cup (59 ml) tahini (we used Krinos)
      Half of a large garlic clove, minced
      2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for serving
      1/2 to 1 teaspoon kosher salt, depending on taste
      1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
      2 to 3 tablespoons water
      Dash of ground paprika for serving

Then some Persian Rice (From Bosco)

2 cups of basmati rice
      3 ½ cups of chicken stock/broth
      2 tbsp of butter
      ½ tsp turmeric
      ¼ tsp cumin
      Kosher salt and pepper

And finally a Mediterranean Tomato Salad.

Now I can cook the Shawarma. Broke out my good skewers. (Closest I can come to a Shawarma rotisserie) I used two so I could better control them on the grill.

Now I tightened up the stops to help keep in the marinade and juices

and placed them on the grill.

Flipped them after 5 to 6 minutes.

Here is everything plated up family style with some cucumber slices, baby pickles, pita bread and a Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin IPA.

So Good! My wife loved everything and said it was the better that anything she’s ever ordered at a restaurant.
      Thanks for looking.