StoryQue Digital BBQ Magazine

John Setzler

If you have an iPad or an iPhone, you might want to check this out!

http://www.storyque.com

This is a really cool looking digital magazine for the barbecue and grilling enthusiast!  The first issue I got (the current issue) is packed with about 100 pages of great articles, stories, and recipes...

Give it a look!

When I first got my Vision I subscribed to the magazine but got frustrated cuz I didn't think they had any features concerning the kamado cooking itself, plus had a lot of nice pictures but no stories or recipes for the shown pics. I am not knocking the magazine but at the time it was not what I was looking for and then I found this site

• 9 months later...

What I don't get is why all these companies put out a mag/app for the i-everything and not android when android is currently 75% of the smart devices world wide.

We have an Android version too. You can search Google Play for StoryQue and it will come up.

When I first got my Vision I subscribed to the magazine but got frustrated cuz I didn't think they had any features concerning the kamado cooking itself, plus had a lot of nice pictures but no stories or recipes for the shown pics. I am not knocking the magazine but at the time it was not what I was looking for and then I found this site

Hi, Paul! We have a ceramic cooking column now. Thanks for your feedback on the photos. We enjoy beautiful photography so much we think it's inspiring to include one or two stand alone photos in each issue for extra eye candy. You can always page and feed on the many recipes and tips packed into each issue.  :)

Just so's you're not surprised:

Try a subscription 7-days for free. :-)

You can either buy individual back issues as you want to, or jump in with both feet and subscribe to get each new issue automatically as it's released for $2.99/month or $29.99/year.

Simply tap Subscribe on the home page of the app and choose the Monthly or Annual plan. You will get a 7-day FREE trial with either one. After you subscribe, you'll be able to download any Private (subscriber only) issues for free.

Have fun,

Lavern Gingerich

StoryQue Editor

($30.00 per year for an e-zine strikes me as a bit excessive ...)