• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy crap, I go on vacation for a week and I come back to my business not running smoothly, and now I'm so busy I can't see straight and when I do get five minutes to look at this forum John is maki

It sounds promising for you, and I know you have to do what you have to do in the way of Mancave Meals. I'm just a bit perplexed as the KJ's reasoning for shutting down the Mancave videos. The success

Thanks once again to all of you for your support and comments on this situation.  Here are some answers to some questions that have come up:   1.  The Man Cave Meals YouTube channel will 'exist' but

John, I have thought about you a lot in the past day or so. I know it was tough letting go of Man Cave Meals, but I also know you will do well with KAMADO JOE / Barbecue Charcoal Grill and Smoker. I am happy for you and will look forward to working with you. The Kamado Joe Team is a great bunch of guys and gals to work with and be around. You will fit in well...WELCOME ABOARD!!!

Edited by andyscalzo

John I am glad to hear you will get to do more of what you love. I guessed what your announcement was the minute you said that your product reviewing days were numbered and i knew it had to do with Kamado Joe.

Your videos have done for KJ --what they did for the AKORN. It looks like you are tied in with a team of people who are actually working at  innovating their product. At the rate they are going--- Primo will not have the bragging rights to multiple modular setup's for long.

So will you have to shut down the Man Cave Meals videos that you have already made? That was Meat Head's choice--publish a cook book and shut down his whole web site or go with what he has. In his case he chose to keep the Amazin Ribs site.