Table for Bayou Classic

Smoking Pill Doc

Just built out a new home for my Bayou Classic.  Made out of red cedar, black iron pipe (painted with Rustoleum Hammered Dark Bronze), "T" drawer pulls (also painted) for untensils, and tires off my broken down lawn mower.  Only thing left is to drill out 1.75" holes for my umbrella.

post-3098-0-75330700-1381949423.jpg

Love the cart. I also have the BC and will be building a table soon!

Beautiful table, beautiful grill. How's that firebox holding up? That was one complaint I used to hear about the Bayou Classic.

Mine has worked great. They ended up fixing that firebox by adding a split in them to help with expansion so they don't crack any longer.

I am starting to plan mine and I will be setting it up for 2 grills, a KJ Classic on the left side and a KJ Jr on the right. It will have three sections and in the middle will be a small fridge. Thinking of not using wheels as it will be long and I don't want 6 of them and I don't plan to move it. I was going to tile it with same tile we retiled the pool with. Trying to figure the dimensions for the Jr now as Bobby said it was "proportional" to the classic. I was also going to add doors to the area under the grill supports. Looking at using cedar fence planks on side.

• 2 weeks later...