Here's a super-easy way to put together some snack food that will blow you away!  This is also something that's easy to do after a longer cook while your brisket or butt is resting....

What you need:

Raw Almonds

Peanut Oil

Seasoning Blend of your choice

What to do:

Preheat your Kamado to 250-275 degrees and add some smoke wood (I used apple)

Coat Almonds with peanut oil (1 tsp oil per cup of raw almonds)

Coat oiled almonds with seasoning (1 to 2 tsp per cup of almonds)

Smoke on the grill for 25-30 minutes

Let cool and serve!

• 2 weeks later...

A very good and instructional video, John. Teaching people how to prepare delicious food at home is really what it's all about.

In Man Cave, it was clear that you endeavored to take the mystery out of good BBQ and using a kamado cooker. I am very pleased to see that KJ has continued your approach.

A very good and instructional video, John. Teaching people how to prepare delicious food at home is really what it's all about.

In Man Cave, it was clear that you endeavored to take the mystery out of good BBQ and using a kamado cooker. I am very pleased to see that KJ has continued your approach.

Kamado Joe was very straight foward in the fact that they don't want me to change anything about my approach with the instructional nature of the videos.  The branding on the videos has changed.  I won't be making cooking videos on anything but KJ grills.  The content remains the same.