BCS Title

ICDEDTURKES

BCS TItle  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the season winding down and having a host of undefeated teams.. Which two teams do you think both deserve most at this point in the season to be in the National title game.. Bama still has LSU.  Oregon still has Stanford, Ohio State still has Michigan, FSU has a possible rematch with Miami.. Alot can still happen.. 

I can see any of these four, OSU, FSU, Oregon & Bama, going. If Bama is undefeated they go, so who would would join them? Too much football left to have a accurate feel for that. If there are more than 2 teams undefeated at the end then let the debate begin.

Oregon loses Thursday. Bama loses Saturday. Baylor loses to Texas. Ohio State vs Florida State for NC.

Thats pretty bold but could very well happen..  My goodness would that shake everything up... 

I have loved the Ducks since high school due to their style of play.. I HOPE not expect but Oregon vs Baylor would be one exciting national championship.. 82-74 Oregon 

FSU has essentially crushed everybody they played. Including record breaking score against clemson...IN Death Valley. They have nobody to give them any competition for the rest of the season. All with a freshman QB.  I'm not a 'Nole or anything, but have mad respect for that team and what they've accomplished. Personally I don't see anybody with the skillset to be them this year. Bama's defense isn't as strong....Oregon's a competitor, and I think the FSU -Oregon would be a helluva NC with FSU pulling out a 56-42...

Oregon loses Thursday. Bama loses Saturday. Baylor loses to Texas. Ohio State vs Florida State for NC.

Thats pretty bold but could very well happen..  My goodness would that shake everything up... 

I have loved the Ducks since high school due to their style of play.. I HOPE not expect but Oregon vs Baylor would be one exciting national championship.. 82-74 Oregon 

Baylor (Big 12) doesn't have a CCG so I don't see them going (Even if they are undefeated) if other teams are undefeated or Bama is 1 loss but still SEC champ.