Black Friday at Ace Hardware

Guest mjflem

The coupon states only 10% for power tools and small appliances. I wonder what a Kamdo is classified as?...it sure as hell isn't small! :-D ....and it isn't a power tool.

The coupon is in the lower left corner and does state only until 10:00 a.m.

post-3565-0-90540900-1384657342_thumb.jp

Edited by andyscalzo

The fine print on that coupon says:

"Limit 1 per household.  Power tools and small appliances qualify for 10% off.  Offer valid at participating Ace stores and acehardware.com.  See reverse for details." 

That would indicate to me that you could buy a KJ via the website with the coupon unless there is a disclaimer on the back or if the KJ is considered a small appliance.

The story you tell them it's a charcoal powered oven. Therefore it's a large appliance & plus it weighs more & is taller than a stove/oven so it can't be a small appliance. LOL  :-D

At my ACE when they had their recent 20% sale it excluded the grills completely. The language in that sale was exactly the same and I was thinking that maybe the 10% could apply towards the grills but it didn't. Not sure you could pull it off via the website either as it applies to in stock items at your local Ace.

At my ACE when they had their recent 20% sale it excluded the grills completely. The language in that sale was exactly the same and I was thinking that maybe the 10% could apply towards the grills but it didn't. Not sure you could pull it off via the website either as it applies to in stock items at your local Ace.

The EXACT terms of the Black Friday add is hard to speculate 4RD. The coupon says to "See the reverse side for details". It's all pretty much a moot point until one reads that.

All the front of the coupon states is 20% OFF ALL REGULARLY PRICED ITEMS. It also reduces power tools and small appliances to 10%.......IMO opinion a Kamado Joe is neither a power tool or a small appliance.

The ACE Hardware by my house has this same 20% off sale roughly 4 times a year and the verbiage on them reads the same, sale after sale, year after year at least for the last four yrs that I have been following. Might be a couple buzz words different but generally 20 percent off of everything except 10 percent off of tools and small appliances. For in stock items only. And they don't or won't apply it to the grills at least at the stores in my area as I inquired about it. It would be neat if they would apply it to a grill but they probably won't.

All ACE stores are independent franchises. Some franchisees may own many stores, but ACE itself does not own any corporate stores, at least that I am aware of. The franchises are required  to follow some of ACE's corporate  promotions, but have latitude to feature their own promotions. That's why adds state that sale conditions may vary by store.