DerHusker’s Heavenly Three-Peat.

DerHusker

Thought I clicked on the Martha Stewart home page, ha! Outstanding in every way. You've outdone yourself. Just when I think you could never top your last post, here you go and do it again. Great job and Merry Christmas to you and your family

Thought I clicked on the Martha Stewart home page, ha! Outstanding in every way. You've outdone yourself. Just when I think you could never top your last post, here you go and do it again. Great job and Merry Christmas to you and your family

Well shucks. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well Jerry.

Looks like a great Christmas day in the making!  Bird looks very nice.  Probably a little too formal for us, looks great.

Thanks Mark. We eat at this table approximately twice a year (Thanksgiving & Christmas) so we try to do it up right. The rest of the time we eat at the breakfast bar or the patio.

Yep, that is an A+ turkey right there. I also wouldn't mind knowing more about that stuffing, it looks amazing.

Thanks Freddy. The stuffing (dressing) recipe was posted in my Thanksgiving Turkey thread. I've now posted it in the Side Dishes Recipe Forum.  (See link below)

http://www.kamadoguru.com/topic/8441-cranberry-apple-walnut-dressing/