Chili in CA

Cgriller64

Nice looking chilli and I'm with you on the beans - kidney and butter beans in my case. Haven't seen Stella packaged like that here. I'll have an Anchor Liberty Ale with mine please!

MG - It was a Xmas gift.

c975dd837b16ce7ae55bbf91267ac913_zps0a9c

Nice present CG, you couldn't get a head like that on the Stella brewed here. 

Nothing written in stone on this forum on how to cook or what to put in your food. Everyone is different and what pleases you and your family is the only thing that matters :-D It's nice to see how everyone does things and once in a while I see something I'd like to try. That's what we are about here! 

• 11 months later...

To bean, or not to bean, that is the question. Wether tis nobler to.... As for me it's what ever is in front of me at the time as long as it's red. Sorry for all you that like green chili. I've never tried it so can't say one way or the other. Now red chili, Yum, especially on a cold rainy day like today. Drat don't have all the ingredients for it but hey, it's supposed to be rainy and cloudy tomorrow too. Looks like a store run today to get the fixins for tomorrow. Not enough time left today to get enough smoke in it to make it all it can be.