Costco Canada confirms Vision for 2014

I sent an email to Costco Canada asking if they were carrying the Vision Classic B this year and this is the response I just received:

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your recent inquiry through Costco.ca.

This grill is currently on order and your local Costco in Nepean is scheduled to receive 8 by the end of next week if the order arrives from our vendor as scheduled. It will be the KAMADO CERAMIC CHAR GRILL that will sell for approximately $600. 

If you have any further inquiries, please reply to this e-mail or call our member service agents at 1-800-463-3783Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST. They will be happy to assist you.

Wade

Member Service

Costco Wholesale

I'll be curious to see if anything has changed in their design.

I'm curious... Costco Canada says your store should receive 8 "KAMADO CERAMIC CHAR GRILL" so is that the Vision Classic B?

Not that is really matters to me as I live in California but there termanoligy confused me.

I'm curious... Costco Canada says your store should receive 8 "KAMADO CERAMIC CHAR GRILL" so is that the Vision Classic B?

Not that is really matters to me as I live in California but there termanoligy confused me.

In my email I specifically asked about the Vision Classic B, and their reply had "KAMADO CERAMIC CHAR GRILL".  

Hmm... priced at $789 on costco.ca: http://www.costco.ca/Vision-Grills-Kamado-Ceramic-Charcoal-BBQ.product.10366325.html?catalogId=11201&keyword=vision+grills&langId=-24&storeId=10302

$600 seems like a bargain, though I've heard that either last year, or the year before, these were on sale for quite a bit less at the end of the season.

Hmm... priced at $789 on costco.ca: http://www.costco.ca/Vision-Grills-Kamado-Ceramic-Charcoal-BBQ.product.10366325.html?catalogId=11201&keyword=vision+grills&langId=-24&storeId=10302

$600 seems like a bargain, though I've heard that either last year, or the year before, these were on sale for quite a bit less at the end of the season.

It looks like they have changed the thermometer setup. Looks more like the C and S series. 

The online is almost more expensive then buying instore because they include a shipping charge to the price. I was looking at a Kayak on line and the price was $489 on line and in store it was actually $429. Also if you email costco customer service they might be able to do a special order for a different model of the Vision grill. They did for me for other product in the pass. The only catch is you have to pay in advance which I didn't care because I knew if I wasn't happy with it I could return.

The online is almost more expensive then buying instore because they include a shipping charge to the price. I was looking at a Kayak on line and the price was $489 on line and in store it was actually $429. Also if you email costco customer service they might be able to do a special order for a different model of the Vision grill. They did for me for other product in the pass. The only catch is you have to pay in advance which I didn't care because I knew if I wasn't happy with it I could return.

You're right.  Just went back to the site and the price listed includes shipping & handling.  It also states:

This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price.

Will have to go and see how much this is in-store

They can also be found at the Costco in Gatineau right now at $599. Quite the deal for what you're getting! Stock up on that Nature Own's lump while you're at it (I purchased 10 bags before the winter and I only have 2 left... and I was away for quite a bit).

Picked up one of these last night at Costco. :D  

I got the Pro M a few months ago and we fell in love with kamado cooking.  We will be hosting a few parties this summer so felt it would be a good idea to upgrade to a bigger size.  Can't wait to set it up tonight. :)