What is a standard ratio for SPG?

My standard recipe that I pretty much use in everything for seasoning and as a straight rub on beef, is equal parts Kosher Salt, Coarse Black Pepper, Onion Powder and Garlic Powder.  When I make a batch I use a 1/3 cup of each since it fills a jar I have.  I'll give it a good shake each time just to make sure the contents are mixed around.

If you were to use table salt or fine black pepper the ratios would be off, at least for my tastes.  I think it would be similar to granulated garlic vs. powdered, you would have more or less depending on which you use, depends what you like I guess, particle size matters.

@MarkQC

That is an intriguing question.  I have spent a good bit of time figuring that one out for my personal taste.  What I DO know is that equal parts of each is not good for me.  In my own blend, salt is the primary ingredient with the black pepper ringing in at less than half of the salt (by weight) and granulated garlic falls in at an even lower amount than the pepper.

This is an easy problem to solve.  Put some salt in a container or mixing bowl and know how much you have (by weight.)  Start adding pepper to it (noting how much you added by weight) until you have a salt and pepper blend that you think is perfect.  Once that is established, add some granulated garlic and note how much if it you added as well.  

The blend that I prefer looks something like 1 part granulated garlic, 3 parts ground black pepper, and 10 parts diamond crystal kosher salt.   

Play around with it and find the recipe you like.

Here's my ratio:

3 parts Kosher Salt

2 parts Coarse Black Pepper

1/2 part Garlic Powder

1/4 part Cayenne

You could up the Garlic and add Onion.  Don't mess with the Cayenne if you are trying to please everyone.  I was at 1/2 part Cayenne and I loved it.  Others, not so much.